Shipping and Returns
We wrap our Terrariums extremely well to avoid movement during shipping, this means they may arrive a little misshaped, we recommend giving your Terrarium half a cup of water and leaving it to settle in for at least 48 hours. There is also sometimes movement of the plants during unwrapping, you may need to rearrange and re-level out the moss to ensure the Terrarium is looking its best! All are packages are sent out with a QR code stuck to the outer box, scan this when you receive your parcel for step by step unwrapping instructions.
All our Terrariums are built and wrapped with the upmost care, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this during shipping, as soon as it leaves our workshop we are no longer in control. We invest a lot in packaging to ensure all our parcels are pack as well as they possible could be, but there is sometimes issues. Please see below;
- If your parcels arrived with the glass Jar / Bottle smashed drop us a message and we will get back to you to organise a replacement. Please ensure you have photos of the outer packaging it came in, inside of the box with the packaging included and an image of the damage else we will be unable to provide a refund / replacement.
- If you unpack your parcel and the plants lift away from the soil or have moved during unpacking, gentle push them back into the soil ensuring the roots are covered and rearrange the moss on top.
- If you have unpacked your parcel and rearranged and still aren't happy with the outcome, leave for the recommended time of 48 hours or more and then drop us a message and we can advise on the next steps.
- Due to the nature of the product we are unable to offer returns unless there is a significant issue with the product, these will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- We do recommend collecting the Terrarium from our workshop in Leicestershire but if this is not possible we do offer a delivery service, currently we cannot insure the plants so if there is minor damage in transit this is something that is assessed by our couriers and they decide whether it will be covered with the general insurance, this is completely out of our hands.
If you have any queries with the above don't hesitate to send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.